RehabilitationTaking an active role in patient care and industry advances
MonitoringProviding reliable and clinically focused vital signs monitoring
RehabilitationImproving the well being of patients with chronic respiratory disease
HealthcareCommitment to the industry we serve and its patients
SupportIndustry Leading Support Programs
Cardiac Rehab Telemetry, Patient Monitoring Systems, and Cardiac Monitors From LSI – Your Hospital’s Choice
LSI provides hospitals and other medical facilities with a range of cardiac monitors, patient monitors, telemetry and related patient management systems to provide better patient care in a cost-effective manner. LSI offers a personalized approach to each client’s needs, emphasizing clinical best practices, low cost/high quality ownership, and unmatched customer service. Our products include:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation and Heart Monitors featuring state of the art technology, automated tracking and robust reporting.
- Patient Monitors and Monitoring Systems for hospital-wide standardization meeting the needs for ER monitors, ICU, SCU, OR, Post-OP, EKG/ECG, vital signs monitors and other medical monitors.
- Medical Telemetry Systems including our ultra-mobile Telemaster® telemetry transmitter for cardiac telemetry and other forms of medical telemetry.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Systems including wireless pulse Oximetry and 6-minute walk test.
- Companion Products, Monitoring Devices and Patient Management Systems include Central Stations, mobile workstations, PDAs and tablet devices.
- Consulting by the most knowledgeable experts in the industry to train your staff on the features and functionality of your system, improve processes and workflow.
- LSI Educational Series to help you educate your patients about electrode placement, Borg scales and other patient monitoring information.
LSI As Your Advocate
LSI is the recognized nationwide leader offering the latest in patient monitoring and telemetry systems for Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation. We are the longest running Diamond level sponsor and supporter of the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR). We promote meaningful use of electronic health records (EHR) and offer an HL7 interface with all of our patient monitoring systems.
At LSI, you can expect a low upfront investment and exclusive lifetime support plans that offer a high quality ownership experience. Contact us to learn more at 800-846-1279 or via this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AACVPR and LSI on Discovery Channel
The LSI MISSION is to offer a personalized approach to meet our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations while embracing our core principles and values: Clinical Best Practices, Low Cost-High Quality Ownership, and unmatched Customer Service.