Live Workshop Recording Available Now: The Individual Treatment Plan
Providing state-of-the-art care requires vision for the future. LSI is committed to supporting educational opportunities for cardiopulmonary clinicians to get a clearer picture of what is going on in the industry and where it is going.
As part of an educational sponsorship from LSI, AACVPR is offering a live recording of the Day on the Hill workshop, “The Individual Treatment: The Past, Present and Future.” The live recording is available for purchase and features presenters, Bonnie Anderson, MS, RCEP, FAACVPR; Mark Stout, MS, CCRP, FAACVPR; and Karen Lui, RN, MS, MAACVPR, from GRQ Consulting, LLC.
LSI clinical specialist, Jennifer Broome, attended the live workshop and had this to say, “From a clinical standpoint the workshop was a great experience and the presenters offered a lot of helpful information. It reinforced that we are making the right moves in the industry.”
- Medicare Regulations for Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Program Certification Requirements for the ITP
- Compliant, Effective and Efficient Documentation
- Pears and Pitfalls of the ITP in Program Certification
- Incorporating ITP Data for Quality Improvement
- The Future of Program Certification
If you’re interested in better learning more about ITP integration for your practice, you can purchase a copy of the recorded workshop here.