Job Position Available: Customer Support Technician
The Customer Support Technician provides comprehensive customer service ranging from the initial support inquiry to the customer-focused resolution that achieves 100% customer satisfaction. In order to adequately manage the total customer service experience, the technician must possess a broad knowledge of both LSI’s hardware and software products and services.
- Strive for 100% customer satisfaction in all interactions with LSI customers.
- Proactively and effectively manage support tickets in a courteous and professional manner following established guidelines.
- Technicians must be prepared to take ownership of the support ticket until a resolution is reached.
- Participate as an active and equitable member of the call center, departmental meetings, and reporting of customer status and satisfaction.
- Use the various electronic systems to accurately document and report on the customer service process for each assigned ticket following LSI’s established policies and SOPs. This documentation will require the technician to be a proficient user of the company’s ticketing system.
- Provide after-hours support on a rotating basis using the tools and directions provided by the company.
Hardware and Software Support
- Provide detailed remote troubleshooting support through established diagnostic techniques and asking pertinent questions with the goal of achieving a resolution in the first communication.
- Encourage customers to utilize the LSI Repair Depot and the Loaners for Life program to their full advantage by sending in their equipment for assessment, service, and preventative maintenance.
- Determine the best resolution for support tickets, including, but not limited to, repairing or replacing the customer’s original equipment and involving other team members including the Regional Director.
- Validate and reproduce customer-submitted software bug reports including documenting and submitting the feedback via the company’s established feedback procedure.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose failures on all LSI equipment including current LSI model equipment and legacy models of LSI equipment.
- Be ready and able to travel onsite to customer facilities to perform general account maintenance, onsite technical support, and the installation of software updates under the direction of the management team.
- Provide support to the LSI clinical team during the implementation process as needed.
- Be proficient in assembling LSI systems using a combination of refurbished and new LSI components.
General Duties and Competencies
All LSI support technicians are expected to share a similar set of core competencies in the following areas:
- LSI’s HTS820 Patient Monitoring System:
- The technician will be knowledgeable in all aspects of the following components: Tower, Receiver, Transmitters, Nonin 3150s, Bluetooth Interface and Bedside Monitors. This applies to both current and legacy products.
- LSI’s Software Products:
- TrensCenter Software including Clinical Documentation Tools and Features, Software Client Licenses, Paperless Interface, and TC Secure and E-Signature. This applies to both current product and legacy versions of software as well as licensing guidelines.
- LSI’s Standard Operating Procedures for the Customer Support Department including, but not limited to, the For Life support programs, LSI multi-level SLA, repair processes and the company’s ticketing system.
- Adhere to the ISO 13485:2016 and all other regulatory requirements and LSI’s Quality Management System
- Organization and upkeep of the office, warehouse and loaner areas will also require your involvement.
- LSI’s HTS820 Patient Monitoring System:
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum of (2) years of experience in providing customer and/or technical support for electronic devices, preferably in a networked environment. Applicable educational experience and certifications can be substituted for work experience.
DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The technician must be able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, including e-mail, phone and in-person communication. The technician must be analytical and be able to apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to an array of situations while working autonomously toward company and departmental goals. Above all else, technicians are expected to work as a united team who contribute equitably to the team’s success while giving the customer a pleasant ownership experience.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
The base salary is $40,000 and includes the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurances, 401k with company match, short and long-term disability, laptop, 18 days PTO plus company holidays (scalable based on years of service), and all equipment needed for success. All work/travel-related expenses are reimbursed on a bi-monthly basis.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This position is based out of the LSI Corporate Office. This employee will be required to sit and quickly access data by typing and using electronic devices for extended periods of time. The employee will be required to lift 20 – 25 pounds on a routine basis.
For over 35 years, LSI has delivered trusted technology supported by genuine relationships. We’ve built an unmatched team of industry advocates with a shared vision for the advancement of cardiopulmonary rehab.
LSI’s Commitment to Quality LSI’s Quality Management System is certified by NSAI in ISO 13485:2016 for the design, manufacture, installation and servicing of cardiopulmonary patient monitoring systems.
Ready to Apply? Click here to email your resume.