Job Position Available: Clinical Specialist
The Clinical Specialist will work as part of a regional team offering patient monitoring and management systems to hospitals, wellness centers, research facilities, and medical institutions specializing in cardiac and pulmonary rehab. The candidate will be an integral part of the regional team, managed by a Regional Director. The region has a mixture of existing accounts and a healthy pipeline of opportunities in place. Developing and maintaining relationships with both new and existing accounts will be the key to your success.
The selected candidate will work with a regional team to sell and support LSI equipment in the specifically designated territory. As part of this team, the candidate will be trained and onboarded based on LSI’s Quality Manual, industry-related topics, and general knowledge of system functionality including hardware and software components. The team will work collectively to ensure LSI’s consultative approach and 100% customer satisfaction are achieved. The following is a list of duties and responsibilities that will be assigned over time through the Regional Director as part of the overall territory’s strategic plan:
- Promote LSI products and services to both current and non-LSI customers by creating relationships designed to improve their patient-care process
- Ensure CRM is updated with accurate and timely information about new and existing facilities and contacts
- Create mutually beneficial relationships with LSI customers
- Maintain existing accounts through on-site visits, in-service, and technical support
- Assess customer needs to find a scalable solution to fit their patient-care process
- Manage the LSI ownership experience, consulting on industry topics and trends
- Assist the region with meeting or exceeding its customer retention and sales goals
- Implement LSI products at customers’ facilities
- Provide clinical best practices and training to improve the patient-care process
- Consult with customers on workflow and make suggested improvements when warranted
- Provide training on LSI software and components
In order to maintain LSI’s consultative approach, it is important for the selected candidate to stay up to date on industry topics. LSI will provide the necessary tools to ensure success with the following:
- Remain current on industry trends, AACVPR and CMS guidelines, program certification requirements, and Outcomes and Registry updates
- Ability to contribute to the development of educational materials, website blogs, and whitepapers
- Attend industry events and trade shows
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of cardiopulmonary rehab experience or related clinical background
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred, from an accredited college or university in Exercise Physiology, Nursing, or related field
- Experience using patient monitoring or medical device equipment in a clinical setting
- Regular attendance at industry events, workshops, and symposiums
- Must be able to lift, carry, or move at least 35 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladders to access and install the antenna systems as part of the implementation of the LSI System
DESIRED SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Professional certifications preferred (CCRP, RCEP, CES, etc.)
- Proficiency with telemetry and patient monitoring software
- Proficiency in computer software programs including Word, Excel, Adobe
- Extensive travel required (75%) for customer retention, training, trade shows, symposiums, sales presentations, and account consulting
- Professional membership with either ACSM, AACVPR, or state affiliate
- Self-study and passion for healthcare and/or IT related topics
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of business sales cycles and current trends in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to self-manage and work independently, as well as collaboratively
The base salary is $43,000 annually plus a $6,000.00 car allowance, commission on revenue with uncapped earning potential, and growth opportunities within the company. We also offer annual bonus opportunities depending on individual and company performance.
The above includes the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurances, 401k with company match, short and long-term disability, laptop, phone, 18 days PTO plus company holidays (scalable based on years of service), and all equipment needed for success. All work/travel-related expenses are reimbursed on a bi-monthly basis.
For over 35 years, LSI has delivered trusted technology supported by genuine relationships. We’ve built an unmatched team of industry advocates with a shared vision for the advancement of cardiopulmonary rehab.
LSI’s Commitment to Quality
LSI’s Quality Management System is certified by NSAI in ISO 13485:2016 for the design, manufacture, installation and servicing of cardiopulmonary patient monitoring systems.
Ready to Apply?
Click here to email your resume.