Job Position Available: Clinical IT Specialist
The Clinical IT Specialist will work as part of a regional team offering patient monitoring and management systems to hospitals, wellness centers, research facilities, and medical institutions specializing in cardiac and pulmonary rehab. The candidate will be an integral part of the regional team, managed by a Regional Director. The region has a mixture of existing accounts and a healthy pipeline of opportunities in place. Developing and maintaining relationships with both new and existing accounts will be the key to your success.
The role of this position will be to serve as a technical resource for fellow team members with a focus on configuring, implementing and supporting customized solutions including hardware, software and interfaces. It’s imperative that the Clinical IT Specialist be an advanced technical resource for the company’s products and have a natural passion for progressive learning in the technology field.
- Promote LSI products and services to both current and non-LSI customers by creating relationships designed to improve their patient-care process
- Ensure CRM is updated with accurate and timely information about new and existing facilities and contacts
- Create mutually beneficial relationships with LSI customers
- Maintain existing accounts through on-site visits, in-service, and technical support
- Assess customer needs to find a scalable solution to fit their patient-care process
- Manage the LSI ownership experience, consulting on industry topics and trends
- Assist the region with meeting or exceeding its customer retention and sales goals
- Implement LSI products at customers’ facilities
- Provide clinical best practices and training to improve the patient-care process
- Consult with customers on workflow and make suggested improvements when warranted
- Provide training on LSI software and components
- Work with Regional Team to support integrated customer solutions including hardware, software and interfaces
- Deliver results on a timely basis for all work required to keep projects on schedule.
- Diagnose, communicate and resolve customer issues as it pertains to hardware, software (LSI software and Windows OS), and the networked environment.
- Able to comprehend and provide enriching feedback on hardware and network specifications.
- Ability to understand and support complex networked environments including Active Directory, group policies, permissions, and network connectivity
- Ability to replace hardware components as assigned
In order to maintain LSI’s consultative approach, it is important for the selected candidate to stay up to date on industry topics. LSI will provide the necessary tools to ensure success with the following:
- Remain current on industry trends, AACVPR and CMS guidelines, program certification requirements, and Outcomes and Registry updates
- Attend industry events and trade shows
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate’s degree required, preferably in one of the following fields: Information Technology, Business Information Technology, Computer Science or Healthcare-related Clinical Experience. Commensurate experience will be considered to demonstrate proficiency.
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience in managing and/or supporting software, hardware and in a networked environment
- Knowledge of HIPPA regulations and how it applies to IT security is highly desired
DESIRED SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Professional certifications preferred (CCNA, PMP, CompTIA A+, Network+, CISSP, MCSE)
- Self-study and passion for progressive technology solutions
- Solution-driven, self-starter, and problem solver
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of current trends in the healthcare IT industry is a plus
- Ability to self-manage and work independently, as well as collaboratively
- Ability to travel based on company needs
- Must be able to lift, carry, or move at least 35 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladders to access and install the antenna systems as part of the implementation of the LSI System
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary is $47,500-$57,500 DOE annually plus a $6,000.00 car allowance, commission on revenue with uncapped earning potential, and growth opportunities within the company. We also offer annual bonus opportunities depending on individual and company performance.
The above includes the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurances, 401k with company match, short and long-term disability, laptop, phone, 18 days PTO plus company holidays (scalable based on years of service), and all equipment needed for success. All work/travel-related expenses are reimbursed on a bi-monthly basis.
For over 35 years, LSI has delivered trusted technology supported by genuine relationships. We’ve built an unmatched team of industry advocates with a shared vision for the advancement of cardiopulmonary rehab.
LSI’s Commitment to Quality
LSI’s Quality Management System is certified by NSAI in ISO 13485:2016 for the design, manufacture, installation and servicing of cardiopulmonary patient monitoring systems.
Ready to Apply?
Click here to email your resume.