Job Position Available: Account Specialist
The Account Specialist will work as part of a regional team offering patient monitoring and management systems to hospitals, wellness centers, research facilities, and medical institutions specializing in cardiac and pulmonary rehab. The candidate will be an integral part of the regional team, managed by a Regional Director. The region has a mixture of existing accounts and a healthy pipeline of opportunities in place. Developing and maintaining relationships with both new and existing accounts will be the key to your success.
The selected candidate will work with a regional team support LSI equipment in the specific designated territory. As part of this team, the candidate will be trained and onboarded based on LSI’s Quality Manual, industry-related topics, general knowledge of system functionality including hardware and software components. The team will work collectively to ensure LSI’s consultative approach and 100% customer satisfaction is achieved. The following is a list of duties and responsibilities that will be assigned over time through the Regional Director as part of the overall territory’s strategic plan:
- Promote LSI products and services to both current and non-LSI customers by creating relationships designed to improve their patient-care process
- Ensure CRM is updated with accurate and timely information about new and existing facilities and contacts
- Create mutually beneficial relationships with LSI customers
- Maintain existing accounts through on-site visits, in-service, and technical support
- Manage the LSI ownership experience, consulting on industry topics and trends
- Implement LSI products at customers’ facilities.
- Provide clinical best practices and training to improve the patient-care process
- Consult with customers on workflow and make suggested improvements when warranted
In order to maintain LSI’s consultative approach, it is important for the selected candidate to stay up to date on industry topics. LSI will provide the necessary tools to ensure success with the following:
- Remain current on industry trends, AACVPR and CMS guidelines, program certification requirements, and Outcomes and Registry updates
- Ability to contribute to the development of educational materials, website blogs, and whitepapers
- Attend industry events and trade shows
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES
- Minimum of 3 – 12 months of cardiopulmonary rehab experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required, from an accredited college or university in Exercise Physiology.
- Must be able to lift, carry, or move at least 35 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladders to access and install the antenna systems as part of implementation of the LSI System
DESIRED SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Experience using patient monitoring or medical device equipment in a clinical setting a plus
- Regular attendance at industry events, workshops, and symposiums
- Professional certifications preferred (CCRP, RCEP, CES, etc)
- Proficiency in computer software programs including Word, Excel, Adobe
- Extensive travel required (75%) for customer retention, training, trade shows, symposiums and account consulting
- Professional membership with either ACSM, AACVPR, or state affiliate
- Self-study and passionate for healthcare and/or IT related topics
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of business sales cycles and current trends in healthcare industry a plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to self-manage and work independently, as well as collaboratively
The base salary is $32,500.00 annually plus car $6,000.00 allowance. Growth opportunities within the company will be available at 1 year of employment.
The above includes the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, and life insurances. 401k with company match, short and long-term disability, laptop, phone, 18 days PTO plus company holidays, scalable based on years of service, and all equipment needed for success. All work/travel related expenses are reimbursed on a bi-monthly basis.
This position is designed as an entry level position. A 12-month activation period will set out obtainable goals for the candidate to reach. After completion of this period, a bonus will be awarded based on individual performance and completion of set goals.
LSI’s Mission Statement
In today’s ever-changing healthcare environment, LSI leads the way in providing time-saving cardiopulmonary solutions you trust, supported by relationships you rely on. Together we keep your focus where it’s needed most – on your patients.
LSI’s Commitment to Quality
LSI’s Quality Management System is certified by NSAI in ISO 13485:2016 for the design, manufacture, installation and servicing of cardiopulmonary patient monitoring system