LSI offers the most knowledgeable experts in the industry to train your staff on the features and functionality of your system, as well as assist in your process and workflow. We have gathered through our 25+ years of industry experience best practices from customers across the country and share them with you through factory certified consultants and service technicians. LSI also partners with industry leading consultants to ensure our staff is always up to date with industry standards. We can also offer customized consulting packages for your department weather you have an LSI system or not.
Cardiovascular Consulting is owned and operated by Carl N. King, EdD, FAACVPR. Dr. King has over 25 years of experience in Cardiac Rehabilitation and Cardiovascular Disease Management. Dr. King has had the honor of serving as President for both the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR) and the North Carolina Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Association (NCCRA). Cardiovascular Consulting can assist in creating new programs, as well as, help established programs achieve maximal performance and financial viability.
Cardiovascular Consulting and LSI work hand-in-hand to provide you with the best technology and the best in Program design that is consistent with the latest scientific data and state and federal regulations. The overall goal is to help you develop the most effective and efficient Program possible.
Our model incorporates the following while embracing the Mission, Vision and Values of your organization.
- Evidence based Guidelines (AHA/ACC/AACVPR)
- Intensive care management
- Data driven decision making
- A Business Plan covering revenues, outcomes, community service, marketing
- Improved clinical, behavioral, health and service outcomes
- Improved referral volume
- Improved physician service/satisfaction; goal is to become an “extension” of the services provided by the physician; active partnership designed to assist the physician to reach evidence-based goals
- Development of simplified reporting and communication tools